Absco 3.00m X 3.00m X 2.00m Colorbond Regent
30 Year Written Warranty
For 'Absco' products: if delivery price is not $88, there will be a one week delay due to the holiday season. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
It’s more than fair and square – it’s a steal!
Get this perfectly square shed at the best deal you can find today!
This 3x3 Premier Garden Shed is one of our best-selling products – because it fits most yards and accommodates the usual home and garden tools. Its walls and roof are Colorbond sheets, which are corrosion-resistant and painted using a special process. So you can be sure it won’t rust, fade or chip easily. Plus, it’s so easy to install using the SNAPTiTE system.
And we’re giving this top-notch product with our Best Price Guarantee. Choose from our lovely colours – from Classic Cream to the newest addition, Deep Ocean. But hurry before our offer for this product runs out!
|Height||2.06m at the gable|
• Made of Bluescope Colorbond steel
• Gable roof slightly overhung at the front and rear walls
• Double doors hinged, with internal bracing
• Engineered to withstand cyclonic conditions of up to 147 km/hr winds
• 30-year Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty
Classic Cream• Deep Ocean • Pale Eucalypt • Paper Bark • Woodland Grey
See the Optional Accessories tab for more info
• Gives more light and style to your shed
Sliding Perspex Window
• Allows more light and breeze into your shed
OZKIT Timber Flooring Kit
• Recommended for non-cyclonic areas and for a more portable shed
• Increases wind rating of your shed to W50 (C2) – can withstand winds of up to 180km/hr
• Made from quality Australian galvanised heavy-duty steel components that are pre-cut and easy to install
About the Manufacturer - ABSCO Industries is a wholly owned Australian company that manufactures garden sheds, garages and other outdoor buildings made of quality steel that’s also made locally. Their patented SNAPTiTE Assembly System has made shed-building uncomplicated for every homeowner. Its main facility is located in Brisbane, QLD, and its product distribution extends from all over Australia to the Pacific region and Europe.