Tunnel Greenhouse 6m x 3m x 2m Galvanised Frame
If you're one of those with a green thumb and just love gardening, why not have your very own greenhouse in your backyard?
This arched roof greenhouse is incredibly easy to set up and has an entrance flap so you can get easy access to your greenhouse or adjust the level of humidity within to provide the optimal environment for your plants!
Frame is made from fully galvanized 0.65mm thickness steel tube and its waterproof cover is made from tough PE mesh.
Window flaps on either side of the greenhouse allows for sunlight and breeze to travel through while offering a pleasant view as you watch your plants grow.
Suitable for growing all sorts of plants all year round, this large green house protects them from birds and other damaging pests.
- Stronger PE Cover With Easy-Roll Up Door For Easy Access front roll up door
- Canvas reinforced anti-UV polyethylene 140gr/m2
- Galvanized steel tube 25mm diameter
- Side Ventilation windows with insect screens allow Temperature Control
- UV Resistant Joints Avoid Cracking From Exposure To Sunlight
- Ergonomically designed To Ensure Optimum & Even Ventilation Inside The Greenhouse
1. This greenhouse needs some pegs and weights in order to be able to withstand strong winds (weights not included in this package). Assembly by 2 people is recommended to avoid any damaging on the plastic joint when moving around. This greenhouse is not meant to be used as a permanent structure. We do not recommend use for a prolonged period of time or under extreme weather conditions.
2. We suggest that the item is anchored to the ground using an anchoring kit and also that a shallow trench is dug to submerge the item into the ground to provide additional stability.
- - Green colour
- - Galvanized Frame Diameter: 25mm, Frame Thickness: 0.65mm
- - Assembled dimensions: 6.0 (L) x 3.0 (W) x 2.0 (H) M
- Carton 1 dimensions 156x49x18cm 25kgs
- Carton 2 dimensions 107x36x12cm 20kgs